- 1.19 GB of Genesis 3 days ago
- On a happier note, meet Terrance Jr., my littlest nephew. Only eight days old! https://t.co/CeVQ60fRHZ 3 days ago
- Effing morons! #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/7e1SjXHUQg 3 days ago
- Hey idiot #BlackLivesMatter protesters blocking the intersection of New York & New Jersey: you're not winning friends to your cause! 3 days ago
- Having a cigar here in Knoxville. #renewedding #happilyeveradams moby.to/oxuxrt 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!