- Quote of the day: "Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend." Justice Samuel Alito 4 days ago
- I hate it when I agree with Eleanor! dcist.com/2017/06/eleano… 1 week ago
- Hey Brianne, looks like you're the only Councilmember who is riding in a car. Everyone else is walking. @CapitalPrideDC 1 week ago
- MPD passes by IN the parade and the crowd erupts in applause! @CapitalPrideDC LOVES MPD 1 week ago
- Rainbows everywhere! #HappyPride @CapitalPrideDC https://t.co/lXmhHyT5i6 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!