- RT @seanspicer: Regarding dem attacks on @RepTomPrice : this is a stock trade worth $300.@You couldn’t get into a @SenSchumer fundraiser f… 2 hours ago
- So... Russian hacking creates a conniption, but it's ok to commute sentence of one who releases sensitive info & compromises natl security. 17 hours ago
- An hour later and heart beat is still racing. Is it a good thing I have a scheduled physical in the morning? 2 days ago
- I still LOVE my @dallascowboys! #CowboysNation 2 days ago
- Let's go COWBOYS!!!! @dallascowboys https://t.co/DZrrhV6yrT 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!