- So #AlternativeFacts twitter.com/sfenton24/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Oscars https://t.co/hGvVg7ezdd 7 hours ago
- Must be a white girl tweeting for them. I love Viola, but #Whoopie twitter.com/blackvoices/st… 7 hours ago
- Steve Harvey is laughing his ass off right now! #OscarsFromMG17 8 hours ago
- Overheard at @cafelafitte in Exile (a gay bar), a straight guy to his girlfriend... "I love you!" 8 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!