- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 2 days ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 2 days ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 2 days ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 2 days ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!