- Great job by @EvanWolfson of @FreedomToMarry this morning on @FoxNewsSunday. 20 hours ago
- RT @RealLyndaCarter: Happy #FourthofJuly!! http://t.co/B27WT12npJ 1 day ago
- Hey @AJFcigars, loving your box pressed #NewWorld instagram.com/p/4sfUCymVnE/ 2 days ago
- Enjoying a #NewWorld #cigar. Love the box press. instagram.com/p/4sci2TGVhK/ 2 days ago
- #AskBobby, why do you hate the Constitution? 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!