- ♬ 'Stand Back' - Nicks, Stevie ♪ 2 hours ago
- Gotta say, Dr. Ben Carson for HUD is a dumb choice. 13 hours ago
- Here's another telling graphic -- a 30% drop in state legislatures. https://t.co/YBY6cnhQts 1 day ago
- Democrats under Obama's watch. Dean's DNC 50-state strategy was killed by Obama for America. There's simply no Demo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Seriously? And they wonder why they're in the wilderness. #DELUSIONAL || "I don’t think people want a new direction." - Nancy Pelosi 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
May 5, 2012Posted by on
Elizabeth Warren has stepped in it! No, she hasn’t lied, cheated or stole (that we know of), but she has told the truth.
A month ago, the Boston press revealed that the Massachusetts Democratic Senatorial candidate had labelled herself as a minority law professor, citing the fact that she’s 1/32 Native American.
What’s more, Politico revealed this week that Harvard University went as far as to label her a “diversity hire.” But here’s the best: her response. Warren explained that she listed herself for nearly a decade as a minority law teacher to connect with others “like” her. HA!
She fits in just well up in Massachusetts with that African-American, Teresa Hines Kerry.
I think it’s time to write another check to Senator Scott Brown!