- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Toby Quaranta
May 5, 2012Posted by on
This morning, a good friend of mine won a hotly contested election against an establishment candidate, a candidate who had the backing of the Wilson Building. Oh wait, that support carries as much weight as a Michelle Bachmann endorsement.
In spite of last minute shenanigans surrounding the credentialing of voters, Toby Quaranta is the new President of the DC Young Democrats. As you can imagine, Toby and I agree on very little politically. But Toby is a young man who has fresh ideas, is committed, dedicated, and will go places. He argues on the issues and rarely ventures into hyperbole.
Congratulations Toby! I look forward to sparring with you politically, and drinking with you socially.