- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Toby Quaranta
May 5, 2012Posted by on
This morning, a good friend of mine won a hotly contested election against an establishment candidate, a candidate who had the backing of the Wilson Building. Oh wait, that support carries as much weight as a Michelle Bachmann endorsement.
In spite of last minute shenanigans surrounding the credentialing of voters, Toby Quaranta is the new President of the DC Young Democrats. As you can imagine, Toby and I agree on very little politically. But Toby is a young man who has fresh ideas, is committed, dedicated, and will go places. He argues on the issues and rarely ventures into hyperbole.
Congratulations Toby! I look forward to sparring with you politically, and drinking with you socially.