- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 1 day ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 1 day ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Toby Quaranta
May 5, 2012Posted by on
This morning, a good friend of mine won a hotly contested election against an establishment candidate, a candidate who had the backing of the Wilson Building. Oh wait, that support carries as much weight as a Michelle Bachmann endorsement.
In spite of last minute shenanigans surrounding the credentialing of voters, Toby Quaranta is the new President of the DC Young Democrats. As you can imagine, Toby and I agree on very little politically. But Toby is a young man who has fresh ideas, is committed, dedicated, and will go places. He argues on the issues and rarely ventures into hyperbole.
Congratulations Toby! I look forward to sparring with you politically, and drinking with you socially.