- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012Posted by on
My old Dewey Beach cigar and drinking buddy Derek Young, who just moved down to Texas with his lovely wife Dawn gets a Cowboy-sized shot for his birthday. My 17th Street drinking buddy, Richard Vitale-Lewis moves another year away from “chicken”-hood. Aram Zamgochian, my Connecticut Armenian buddy gets a birthday shot. As does the sexy Marc Dean, who I saw last night at Nellie’s, but didn’t realize it was his birthday. He’ll get a spanking later. Happy birthday guys! Hope it’s a great one.