- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Beastie Boy Passes
May 4, 2012Posted by on
The line that sticks in my head right now is, “one lonely Beastie I be. All by myself without nobody.”
I just read over on WaPo that Adam Yauch, known as MCA has just passed away.
Adam Yauch, co-founder of the trailblazing hip-hop trio the Beastie Boys, has died at age 47. His death was first reported by GlobalGrind.com, the Web site of hip-hop mogul Russel Simmons. A person close to the group confirmed the report.
A cause of death was not disclosed, but Yauch — also known by his stage name, MCA — announced that he was being treated for cancer in 2009 after discovering a tumor in his salivary gland. He was not present when the Beastie Boys were inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this April and his treatments have kept the band from touring since 2009.