- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
NFL Loses a Hero
May 2, 2012Posted by on
It was very sad to hear earlier today that football great Junior Seau was found dead in his home from an apparent suicide. Junior, an American Samoa, was a fan favorite of most football fans, regardless of team allegiance. A prime example is that the fact that as a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, I liked him even after he started playing for cheating New England Patriots.
Seau played college football at the University of Southern California and was the progenitor of the “NFL-USC linebacker”. He was drafted fifth overall by the San Diego Chargers during the 1990 NFL Draft, later played for the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots, and retired from pro football in 2010.
Rest in peace, Junior!