- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
How High Can You Go?
May 2, 2012Posted by on
Debate is dragging on and on about whether a building height rule that preserves D.C.’s unique look should be changed. The real skinny is that DC pols really want this but are afraid of the residential (read: voter) backlash. Why do they want it? A boon in the increased collection of property taxes.