- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Buh Bye Newt!
May 2, 2012Posted by on
So Politico just reported that Newt Gingrich officially dropped out of the Republican presidential contest in a press conference in Arlington, VA today. Newt being Newt, had to come up with some intellectual yet dumb comment.
“Today, I am suspending the campaign, but suspending the campaign does not mean suspending citizenship.”
Hmmmmm, think back to a mere four months ago to the Speaker’s famous words on ABC…