- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Buh Bye Newt!
May 2, 2012Posted by on
So Politico just reported that Newt Gingrich officially dropped out of the Republican presidential contest in a press conference in Arlington, VA today. Newt being Newt, had to come up with some intellectual yet dumb comment.
“Today, I am suspending the campaign, but suspending the campaign does not mean suspending citizenship.”
Hmmmmm, think back to a mere four months ago to the Speaker’s famous words on ABC…