- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cynthia McKinney — SHE’S BAAAACK!
April 26, 2012Posted by on
Well, she wants to come back.
Many of you remember former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, the an ex-Democrat who once got into a scuffle with a Capitol police officer, and then called everybody and their mamma a racist. She is reportedly planning to run for her old House seat in Georgia.
Crazy McKinney plans to run in the 4th Congressional District as a Green Party candidate. You may recall McKinney left the Democratic Party in 2007 and was the Green Party’s presidential nominee in 2008. She was defeated in the 2006 Democratic primary by Hank Johnson, who is still around today.
Let the crazy begin!