- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 1 day ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 1 day ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cynthia McKinney — SHE’S BAAAACK!
April 26, 2012Posted by on
Well, she wants to come back.
Many of you remember former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, the an ex-Democrat who once got into a scuffle with a Capitol police officer, and then called everybody and their mamma a racist. She is reportedly planning to run for her old House seat in Georgia.
Crazy McKinney plans to run in the 4th Congressional District as a Green Party candidate. You may recall McKinney left the Democratic Party in 2007 and was the Green Party’s presidential nominee in 2008. She was defeated in the 2006 Democratic primary by Hank Johnson, who is still around today.
Let the crazy begin!