- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cynthia McKinney — SHE’S BAAAACK!
April 26, 2012Posted by on
Well, she wants to come back.
Many of you remember former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, the an ex-Democrat who once got into a scuffle with a Capitol police officer, and then called everybody and their mamma a racist. She is reportedly planning to run for her old House seat in Georgia.
Crazy McKinney plans to run in the 4th Congressional District as a Green Party candidate. You may recall McKinney left the Democratic Party in 2007 and was the Green Party’s presidential nominee in 2008. She was defeated in the 2006 Democratic primary by Hank Johnson, who is still around today.
Let the crazy begin!