- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cynthia McKinney — SHE’S BAAAACK!
April 26, 2012Posted by on
Well, she wants to come back.
Many of you remember former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, the an ex-Democrat who once got into a scuffle with a Capitol police officer, and then called everybody and their mamma a racist. She is reportedly planning to run for her old House seat in Georgia.
Crazy McKinney plans to run in the 4th Congressional District as a Green Party candidate. You may recall McKinney left the Democratic Party in 2007 and was the Green Party’s presidential nominee in 2008. She was defeated in the 2006 Democratic primary by Hank Johnson, who is still around today.
Let the crazy begin!