- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Let There Be Water!
April 13, 2012Posted by on
Tomorrow, in what is becoming an annual event, The Dupont Festival, sponsored by the Dupont ANC (ANC2B) and Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets, along with Councilmember Jack Evans, will flip the switch to turn on the fountain at Dupont Circle. Festivities begin at noon, with the ceremonical “flipping” being done by retiring ANC commissioner Bob Meehman.