- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Let There Be Water!
April 13, 2012Posted by on
Tomorrow, in what is becoming an annual event, The Dupont Festival, sponsored by the Dupont ANC (ANC2B) and Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets, along with Councilmember Jack Evans, will flip the switch to turn on the fountain at Dupont Circle. Festivities begin at noon, with the ceremonical “flipping” being done by retiring ANC commissioner Bob Meehman.