- Old school post-modern for the ride home. ♬ 'Strangelove' - Depeche Mode ♪ moby.to/bm1jnl 15 hours ago
- Side eye and throws shade! | RT @WashBlade BET and Twitter side-eye Madonna's BBMA Prince tribute ow.ly/22h3300uZha 1 day ago
- When one awards show throws shade at another awards show. https://t.co/wwCEnGnQdq 1 day ago
- Today's been an emotional roller coaster! Wedding reception for 2 dear friends, then find out that another friend has taken his life. #sad. 3 days ago
- Hello shellysbackroom ! instagram.com/p/BFmytHWmVm1/ 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!