- We got the bottle, you got the cup. Come on everybody, let's get... 16 hours ago
- Excellent profile of my good friend Rek LeCounte in @metroweekly. metroweekly.com/2017/02/right-… @DCLogCabin @LogCabinGOP 3 days ago
- I would kill right now for a good chicken fried steak!!! 4 days ago
- First items packed for my trip next week! #MG17 https://t.co/PE4CJqhFe5 4 days ago
- Well done Stephen Miller. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!