- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 5 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!