- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 12 hours ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 12 hours ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 12 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 1 day ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!