- RT @GorsuchFacts: Of the roughly 2,700 cases Judge Gorsuch has participated in, 97% have been decided unanimously. #ConfirmGorsuch 3 days ago
- Free hugs at Dupont Circle! #PutASmileOnYourFace 4 days ago
- I want your love and all your lovers revenge. 4 days ago
- So @RuPaulsDragRace is moving to @VH1. Is this the beginning of the end for @LogoTV? 5 days ago
- Went to the grocery store last night and I was weak! But at this very moment, I do not care. It's been more than th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!