- RT @DailyCaller: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry: Dem Presidential Field Is ‘Whiter Than The Oscars’ [VIDEO] trib.al/eiypyXm https://t… 17 hours ago
- Congrats to the Denver Broncos and fans! I always support the NFC team, but a good win is a good win. 17 hours ago
- #NOTHANKS! | RT @CruzinAhead I support Ted Cruz for POTUS. This is an invite to learn more about him by downloading his official app 17 hours ago
- #FAIL | RT @councilofdc The first 50 were great, but can't wait for #51. Super Bowls? No, states! #sb50 #DCStatehood https://t.co/E8C2c6IJqF 17 hours ago
- Are they stopping to watch the game or something? | RT @parades Bacchus is at Tchoupitoulas & St. Joseph. 17 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hank’s Oyster on the Hill?
April 11, 2012Posted by on
Looks like the outstanding Jamie Leeds will open a third rendition of her popular Hank’s Oyster Bar on Capitol Hill. Perched between Remington’s, DC’s only country gay bar and Mr. Henry’s, Capitol Hill’s long-serving gay restaurant, the new Hank’s will locate in the spot that formerly housed Ba Bay, the contemporary Vietnamese restaurant which closed its doors back in November. Ba Bay was only opened a year.
Before Ba Bay, the space housed Locanda. So there is not a good track record with this space and restaurants. I am sure Jamie will break that curse. It’s a shame I don’t live on The Hill anymore. Best of luck to Hanks!