- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 6 days ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 6 days ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
MDNA Will Have Biggest Second Week Drop in Chart History
April 10, 2012Posted by on
According to an exclusive Forbes Magazine article, Madonna’s “MDNA” album will have fallen from its inflated perch at number 1 by 88% – from 359,000 copies in its first week to roughly 46,000 the second week. The article goes on to reveal that most of Madonna’s first week sales were CDs that were included in the sale of concert tickets, which inflated her numbers.