- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 1 day ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 1 day ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Will the BlackBerry Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
April 9, 2012Posted by on
Thanks to my good friend British Pat (@britishpat) for pointing out this op-ed in the latest issue of Forbes Magazine. The piece talks about the trajectory that the BlackBerry was on a few short years ago versus what we are seeing today, with its executive layoffs and plummeting revenue and stock price.
The article ends with a somewhat precipitous question: “How long will it be before Apple’s iPhone and Google’s Android meet a similar fate?” Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.