- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Will the BlackBerry Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
April 9, 2012Posted by on
Thanks to my good friend British Pat (@britishpat) for pointing out this op-ed in the latest issue of Forbes Magazine. The piece talks about the trajectory that the BlackBerry was on a few short years ago versus what we are seeing today, with its executive layoffs and plummeting revenue and stock price.
The article ends with a somewhat precipitous question: “How long will it be before Apple’s iPhone and Google’s Android meet a similar fate?” Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.