- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 6, 2012
April 6, 2012Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Birthday shots today go out to my ol’ and dear friend, Melissa Carlson Kelly. I’ve known Melissa, or Elaine, as I like to call her (inside joke) since she first came to DC. Very happy to still call her friend! A birthday shot also goes out to my new friend, Tore Opsahl, who I ran into last night, but didn’t realize it was his birthday.
- A Change of Heart
Bully, the powerful documentary that has been at the center or a ratings controversy that inspired a massively successful online petition and celebrity support, will be released with a PG-13 rating from the Motion Picture Association of America in time for its April 13th, expansion to 55 markets, The Weinstein Company announced in a release from Change.Org Wednesday.
- Mea Culpa
Yesterday, Mayor for Life Marion Barry apologized in a tweet for his “dirty Asian” comments on election night. In a retweet, NBC reporter Chuck Thies shot back at the Councilmember.
- Take This Jobs Report and Shove It
According to multiple reports, the economy added a lower-than-expected 120,000 jobs in March, and the unemployment rate fell slightly to 8.2 percent, the Labor Department reported Friday. Fox News’ Charles Payne (@cvpayne) took to Twitter and said, “120,000 jobs created and 8.2 rate is worst case scenario in real world but this means Fed can’t stop- The media will cheer rate as ‘great’ “