- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 5, 2012
April 5, 2012Posted by on
- Birthday Shot
Today’s birthday shot goes out to my good friend Teri Galvez (@TeriGalvezDC), who just ran a very honest and spirited race for DC GOP National Committeewoman. Unfortunately, she came up a little short – 234 votes short. But she’s the shit! I am going to start a Draft Teri for DC GOP Chair. Of course, she’s going to kill me for doing so, but she will be amazing!
- The Bitch Set Me Up
According to multiple sources, on election night Tuesday evening, Marion Barry continues to have foot-in-mouth disease. Per Mike DeBonis: Barry is captured by WRC-TV’s cameras saying, “We’ve got to do something about these Asians coming in, opening up businesses, those dirty shops. They ought to go, I’ll just say that right now, you know. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.” Ward 8 get what it deserves for voting him back in.
- In lock step
The Advocate has a story on my friend and beloved leader Clarke Cooper, who, as Executive Director of Log Cabin Republicans recently called the National Organization for Marriage a “cancer” eating away at our party. Read the Advocate article here. Read the Washington Times op-ed here.
- Like a phoenix from the flame
After a $29 million transformation, the Howard Theatre will reopen its doors. The historic theater once hosted the most important musicians of its era, including Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye and the Supremes. In the first several months, the new Howard will host shows by the Roots, Chuck Brown, Wanda Sykes and Mos Def and Michael Bolton.