- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 4, 2012
April 4, 2012Posted by on
- Birthday Shots
Today I have several shots to hand out. Eric Reader, Eric Suter, and Ryan Hunt all have birthdays today. You go, gurls! Eric R is the youngest brother of Moses. You know, from the Bible. Ryan needs a new liver. Too much vodka and #swimswim. And Eric S is the only one young enough to not have been born when Reagan was shot.
- Election Day
Congratulations to the DC Log Cabin-endorsed candidates, all of whom won their respective races in last night’s primary, including longtime member and DC GOP Chair Bob Kabel, who won a contested primary for National Committeeman. In Ward 7, Ron Moten, won over 57% of the vote to earn the right to face incumbent Councilmember Yvette Alexander in November. Uncontested races were won by Mary Brooks Beatty, running for At-Large Member of the DC Council, and Nelson Rimensnyder, running for DC “Shadow Senator.” Jill Homan, also a member, won a close election over my gal Teri Galvez to serve as the District’s National Committeewoman on the Republican National Committee.
- More Election Day
Marion Berry won reelection by over 70%. Ward 8 will never have anything coming to you as long as you keep that the-bitch-set-me-up crackhead in office!
- …from The Advocate
Five couples — one of whom first met more than 30 years ago, another who had shuffled between the United States and South Africa for over a decade to avoid breaking immigration law — filed suit earlier today in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. They allege that the 1996 law, deemed unconstitutional and unworthy of further court defense in 2011 by the Obama administration, violates their equal protection rights under the U.S. Constitution.
- Adam Levine meets American Horror Story
File this under hotness! Recently, the Maroon 5 front man confirmed his upcoming role in American Horror Story on FX. Please, please, PLEASE let him wear the leather body suit. OMG!