- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Morning Shot: April 3, 2012
April 3, 2012Posted by on
Today I am attempting to reboot a feature I had a few years ago called Morning Shot. We’ll see how long it will last this time. HA!
- Today’s Shot!
Today shot will go to the social media folks at @DDOTDC and @DCRA. They are guest tweeting for @DCBOEE today for the Primary. Great to see such team work and partnership. Now if this could be replicated throughout DCRA that would be a treat!
- Primary Day in DC
Today is Primary Voting Day in DC, as well as Maryland and Wisconsin. The polls are open from 7 am. to 8pm. Be sure to go vote regardless of your party affiliation. And if you happen to vote Republican, vote Teri Galvez (@TeriGalvezDC) for National Committeewoman and Bob Kabel (@BobKabelDC) for National Committeeman! If you’re on Twitter, use the #DCision12 hashtag, and tweet @DCBOEE with any issues or complaints.
- Quoted in WaPo
Yesterday, I was quoted in the Washington Post’s District of DeBonis feature talking about the race for National Committeeman between Bob Kabel and Jordan Gehrke. Check it out!