- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 2 days ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 2 days ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 3 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 3 days ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Six Months After Repeal
April 1, 2012Posted by on
Stars and Stripes produced the following clip. The Starts and Stripes newspaper has provided independent news and information to the U.S. military community, comprised of active-duty, DoD civilians, contractors, and their families continuously since World War II. Unique among the many Department of Defense authorized news outlets, only Stars and Stripes is guaranteed First Amendment privileges that are subject to Congressional oversight.