- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Geraldo Rivera has pissed me off!
March 23, 2012Posted by on
As the country learns more about the unnecessary killing of young Trayvon Martin in Florida, the media, of course, chimes in with its delusional wisdom.
Enter Geraldo Rivera, who, like a cockroach, will survive even a nuclear winter. In a segment of Fox News Channel’s Fox & Friends, Rivera claims that the shooting can partially be traced back to Martin’s clothing choice: a hoodie.
He gets more stupid… He goes on to say that people associate the hoodie with crime.
“You have to recognize that this whole stylizing yourself as a gangster– you’re going to be a gangster want-to-be. Well, people are going to perceive you as a menace, that’s what happens.”
Funny. I see skinny white boys walking around Dupont Circle all the time with their hoodies on. They don’t look menacing, or like a “gangster want-to-be.”