- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
New Hampshire Republicans Stand for Marriage Equality
March 21, 2012Posted by on
New Hampshire Republicans today defeated HB 437, a bill that would have repealed the freedom to marry in the Granite State.
“The people of New Hampshire have lived up to their motto of ‘Live Free or Die’ by standing strong to preserve the freedom to marry,” said R. Clarke Cooper, Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director. “Log Cabin Republicans celebrate the fact that this historic vote happened in a legislature with not just a Republican majority, but a super-majority. The New Hampshire state house voted overwhelmingly, by a margin of 211-116, to defeat the bill. This is a good day for all New Hampshire families, and we are proud of the hard work by Republican leaders across the state who helped to make this victory possible.”