- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
New Hampshire Republicans Stand for Marriage Equality
March 21, 2012Posted by on
New Hampshire Republicans today defeated HB 437, a bill that would have repealed the freedom to marry in the Granite State.
“The people of New Hampshire have lived up to their motto of ‘Live Free or Die’ by standing strong to preserve the freedom to marry,” said R. Clarke Cooper, Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director. “Log Cabin Republicans celebrate the fact that this historic vote happened in a legislature with not just a Republican majority, but a super-majority. The New Hampshire state house voted overwhelmingly, by a margin of 211-116, to defeat the bill. This is a good day for all New Hampshire families, and we are proud of the hard work by Republican leaders across the state who helped to make this victory possible.”