- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
New Hampshire Republicans Stand for Marriage Equality
March 21, 2012Posted by on
New Hampshire Republicans today defeated HB 437, a bill that would have repealed the freedom to marry in the Granite State.
“The people of New Hampshire have lived up to their motto of ‘Live Free or Die’ by standing strong to preserve the freedom to marry,” said R. Clarke Cooper, Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director. “Log Cabin Republicans celebrate the fact that this historic vote happened in a legislature with not just a Republican majority, but a super-majority. The New Hampshire state house voted overwhelmingly, by a margin of 211-116, to defeat the bill. This is a good day for all New Hampshire families, and we are proud of the hard work by Republican leaders across the state who helped to make this victory possible.”