- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 6 days ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 6 days ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.