- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
WaPo Endorses Ron Moten
March 18, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, the Washington Post endorsed Ron Moten for the Republican nomination for the Ward 7 Council seat.
In the Republican contest, Peaceoholics leader Ron Moten is the choice over Don Folden, former street vendor and perennial candidate. Mr. Moten, who recently switched to the GOP out of frustration with what he sees as the abuses of one-party Democratic rule, shows a smart grasp of the issues facing the city. The energy of his campaign speaks well of the kind of constituent service he would provide to long-suffering Ward 7 residents.