- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Life. And death.
March 18, 2012Posted by on
This morning, I log in to Facebook for the first time today, and the top two entries I see are about life, from both spectrums. The first one is a entry of a friend who’s father passed away yesterday after a long suffering. Matt and his family will continue to be in my prayers. The second was the announcement of a new healthy baby girl being born. I wish Brent, Tiffany, and baby Cassidy all the best!
These two events happened hours apart and show how wonderful and precious life really is. That is all.