- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Life. And death.
March 18, 2012Posted by on
This morning, I log in to Facebook for the first time today, and the top two entries I see are about life, from both spectrums. The first one is a entry of a friend who’s father passed away yesterday after a long suffering. Matt and his family will continue to be in my prayers. The second was the announcement of a new healthy baby girl being born. I wish Brent, Tiffany, and baby Cassidy all the best!
These two events happened hours apart and show how wonderful and precious life really is. That is all.