- RT @GorsuchFacts: Of the roughly 2,700 cases Judge Gorsuch has participated in, 97% have been decided unanimously. #ConfirmGorsuch 1 day ago
- Free hugs at Dupont Circle! #PutASmileOnYourFace 2 days ago
- I want your love and all your lovers revenge. 2 days ago
- So @RuPaulsDragRace is moving to @VH1. Is this the beginning of the end for @LogoTV? 3 days ago
- Went to the grocery store last night and I was weak! But at this very moment, I do not care. It's been more than th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
LCRs win attorney fees in DADT case
March 17, 2012Posted by on
Federal Judge Virginia Philips has ruled that White & Case, the law firm who represented the Log Cabin Republicans in a constitutional challenge to the military’s Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy deserve attorney fees and expenses, even though a federal appeals court ultimately vacated her ruling in the organization’s favor.