- So #AlternativeFacts twitter.com/sfenton24/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Oscars https://t.co/hGvVg7ezdd 7 hours ago
- Must be a white girl tweeting for them. I love Viola, but #Whoopie twitter.com/blackvoices/st… 8 hours ago
- Steve Harvey is laughing his ass off right now! #OscarsFromMG17 8 hours ago
- Overheard at @cafelafitte in Exile (a gay bar), a straight guy to his girlfriend... "I love you!" 8 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
LCRs win attorney fees in DADT case
March 17, 2012Posted by on
Federal Judge Virginia Philips has ruled that White & Case, the law firm who represented the Log Cabin Republicans in a constitutional challenge to the military’s Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy deserve attorney fees and expenses, even though a federal appeals court ultimately vacated her ruling in the organization’s favor.