- Heaven help me! I’m waiting on an Uber driver with a 3.6 rating after only one month. #WhatCouldGoWrong 15 minutes ago
- My @AdamsMorganANC might get a little carried away sometimes, but they are nowhere as dysfunctional as the Dupont A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @IAMJHUD: RT & tweet now to #VoiceSaveDavon 6 days ago
- We’ve had a mediocre season, but we beat the Redskins twice this year. 70th time overall! 1 week ago
- #VoiceSaveJanice 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
…from Today’s Prop 8 Ruling
February 7, 2012Posted by on
“Proposition 8 serves no purpose, and has no effect, other than to lessen the status and human dignity of gays and lesbians in California, and to officially reclassify their relationships and families as inferior to those of opposite-sex couples,” Judge Stephen Reinhardt wrote in the majority opinion.