- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 2 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 5 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Sunday Funday Just Got More Expensive
January 16, 2012Posted by on
JRs Bar on 17th Street in Dupont Circle is known for its cheap specials and happy hours. It’s Sunday special is VERY well known to most gay men in the DC area. For years, you could stop in for Sunday Funday and order an 8oz Skyy vodka cocktail for a buck. About five or six years ago, they doubled the price, but started pouring in 12oz. glasses. Still a great deal!
Yesterday, I made the obligatory trip to visit one of my favorite bartenders, TJ, and noticed that the price had gone up to $3 per drink. While this saddens me a little, I understand full well how costs of things are going up, even for one of my favorite haunts. Let’s hope $3 is the perfect price point for Sunday Funday, and they leave their other specials throughout the week alone.