- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
DC Log Cabin Condemns Assault of Taylor Garrett
November 15, 2011Posted by on
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:||Contact: Robert Turner|
|November 14, 2011||(202) xxx-xxxx cell|
DC LOG CABIN CONDEMNS ASSAULT OF TAYLOR GARRETT
|WASHINGTON, DC – The DC Chapter of Log Cabin Republicans condemns the assault of Dallas Republican and reality star Taylor Garrett, as been reported by multiple media outlets.
“Violence against any innocent person is abhorrent,” said President Robert Turner II. “It’s doubly sickening when bloggers such as Joe Jervis of Joe.My.God suggest, before any investigation is completed, suggest that Garrett is faking the hate crime simply because he is a Republican. Should Mr. Garrett be guilty of filing a false statement or any other crime, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But we have as yet no evidence suggesting that he vandalized his own car and attacked himself for pure media attention.
“The question of who is guilty, an as-yet uncaught assailant or Mr. Garrett, is still open. But Mr. Jervis is unquestionably guilty of bad faith. This type of double standard needs to end!”
Log Cabin Republicans is a national organization started in 1977 that believe in low taxes, limited government, strong defense, free markets, personal responsibility, and individual liberty. The DC Chapter holds monthly meetings, supports local Republican candidates and sponsors monthly social gatherings. For more information, please visit www.dclogcabin.org.
– 30 –