- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Obama: Crystal Clear
October 18, 2011Posted by on
This morning at a campaign stop in North Carolina, President Obama said he wants lawmakers to be “crystal clear” on where they stand on individual pieces of the jobs bill.
My response to you, Mr. President, is that I want you to be crystal clear on where you stand on marriage equality!