- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
My Take Away from the Obama Presser
October 6, 2011Posted by on
This morning, President Obama held a press conference to further discuss his #jobsbill. He announced that next week the Senate would take up the bill and bring it to the floor fr a vote.
This is good news, seeing that the top two Democrats in the Senate — Sens. Harry Reid and Dick Durbin — have said recently that there wouldn’t be a vote for weeks to come.
The President repeatedly said that if Republicans vote against this bill, they have to come before the American people and say why “they were against creating jobs.”
Funny. What about the Democrats who are opposed to this bill? I can think of a few from states like West Virginia, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Florida. What do these states all have in common? That’s right; nervous Democrats up for reelection.