- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 3 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 1 week ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
September 20th… to be the Best Day Ever!
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Next Tuesday is September 20th. It is gearing up to be the best day ever! The number one reason is that it is my birffday! I love celebrating birthdays, mine especially. It also happens to be the day of the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner and Celebration.
Additionally, it is also the day that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is officially certified!
And finally, it is the night of the premiere of the new season of GLEE!!! Can’t wait!
For the record, I like vodka, cigars, and books.