- RT @StonewallBllrds: TONIGHT! @StonewallBllrds Semifinals and FINALS at @buffalobilldc! 2 hours ago
- What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo? Imma binge watch season 2 of @sense8 on @netflix with @BrianJacobSmith… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Those in glass houses... washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders… 2 days ago
- No #80sFriday, but I wanna know who you consider music royalty! You know, Elvis is The King, Aretha is the Queen of Soul. Who else? 3 days ago
- The resistance is weak! 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
September 20th… to be the Best Day Ever!
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Next Tuesday is September 20th. It is gearing up to be the best day ever! The number one reason is that it is my birffday! I love celebrating birthdays, mine especially. It also happens to be the day of the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner and Celebration.
Additionally, it is also the day that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is officially certified!
And finally, it is the night of the premiere of the new season of GLEE!!! Can’t wait!
For the record, I like vodka, cigars, and books.