- Here here, Congressman Ted Poe! politico.com/story/2017/03/… 20 hours ago
- RT @GorsuchFacts: Of the roughly 2,700 cases Judge Gorsuch has participated in, 97% have been decided unanimously. #ConfirmGorsuch 6 days ago
- Free hugs at Dupont Circle! #PutASmileOnYourFace 6 days ago
- I want your love and all your lovers revenge. 6 days ago
- So @RuPaulsDragRace is moving to @VH1. Is this the beginning of the end for @LogoTV? 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
September 20th… to be the Best Day Ever!
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Next Tuesday is September 20th. It is gearing up to be the best day ever! The number one reason is that it is my birffday! I love celebrating birthdays, mine especially. It also happens to be the day of the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner and Celebration.
Additionally, it is also the day that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is officially certified!
And finally, it is the night of the premiere of the new season of GLEE!!! Can’t wait!
For the record, I like vodka, cigars, and books.