- Quote of the day: "Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend." Justice Samuel Alito 3 days ago
- I hate it when I agree with Eleanor! dcist.com/2017/06/eleano… 1 week ago
- Hey Brianne, looks like you're the only Councilmember who is riding in a car. Everyone else is walking. @CapitalPrideDC 1 week ago
- MPD passes by IN the parade and the crowd erupts in applause! @CapitalPrideDC LOVES MPD 1 week ago
- Rainbows everywhere! #HappyPride @CapitalPrideDC https://t.co/lXmhHyT5i6 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
September 20th… to be the Best Day Ever!
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Next Tuesday is September 20th. It is gearing up to be the best day ever! The number one reason is that it is my birffday! I love celebrating birthdays, mine especially. It also happens to be the day of the Log Cabin Republicans National Dinner and Celebration.
Additionally, it is also the day that the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is officially certified!
And finally, it is the night of the premiere of the new season of GLEE!!! Can’t wait!
For the record, I like vodka, cigars, and books.