- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Today…Ten Years Ago…Let’s Roll!
September 11, 2011Posted by on
It’s 8:46 am. Today is a somber day for America. Ten years ago on this day, at this moment, near 3000 of our citizens began to perished in the most horrific and vile attacks on our homeland. Regardless of one’s views of the actions of our government since that Tuesday morning, it is a day that we, as a nation, will never forget.
In the heat of events during this tragic day, a moment that will forever stand out as one of pure bravery and patriotism by fellow civilians is the moment when Mark Bingham, Todd Beamer, and the rest of the passengers and crew of United Flight 93 decided to regain control of their plane. With the words of “LET’S ROLL!” these brave men and women sacrificed all, and proved what true selflessness truly is.
In addition to those who perished that fateful day at the Pentagon and World Trade Center, including the first responders on the scene, I would like to take a moment and honor Mark Bingham, a gay American who gave all.