- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
City Paper picks up Log Cabin Statement on Catania
September 7, 2011Posted by on
This morning, on behalf of the DC Chapter of Log Cabin Republicans, I released a Statement on David Catania Remarks. By early this afternoon, Alan Suderman, who writes for Washington City Paper’s Loose Lips section, picked up on the story.
In an article titled, D.C. Log Cabin Republicans: Is David Catania a Chivalrous Sell Out? Suderman writes…
The D.C. Log Cabin Republicans, the most influential gay Republican group around, have some fightin’ words for Councilmember David Catania after he made glib remarks about Republican Party’s lack of relevance in District politics. more…