- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Hurricane Irene vs DC Gay Bars
August 28, 2011Posted by on
It appears some of the DC area gay bars were a little afraid of some wind and rain last night (I’m melting! I’m melting!).
Yesterday, I received an email from Ziegfeld’s/Secrets that they “will be open tonight!” only to receive a second email 25 minutes later saying that “Due to deteriorating weather conditions Ziegfeld’s/Secrets will be closed tonight.”
Several hours later, Town email blasted “Due to this stupid weather situation, Town will be closed on Saturday night, August 27th. : (” Emoticon included.
Meanwhile, David Perruzza posted on his Facebook page “Yes JR’s is open today before I get 500 text msgs again. we once again are always open.” Later adding, “We are open always!!!! Snowstorms, earthquakes, hurricanes, Christmas. Come on in.”
While just up 17th Street at its sister bar, hottie and general manager Mark Rutstein said on his Facebook page, “COBALT IS OPEN TONIGHT – now stop texting me.”
Now you always know where to go when you need a cocktail.