- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Adam Levine vs. MTV
August 28, 2011Posted by on
Don’t look for Maroon 5 frontman and all-around hottie to be invited to perform at any MTV event anytime soon. Yesterday, @adamlevine tweeted “the VMAs. one day a year when MTV pretends to still care about music. I’m drawing a line in the sand. fuck you VMAs.”
To which @MTV promptly replied, “.@adamlevine Soooo you’ll be tuning in at 9/8C tomorrow right? (BTW, bonus points if you TwitPic your 2004 Moonman!) #VMA cc @MTVBuzzworthy
Showing that he wasn’t backing down, Adam answered “Still waiting to have my ‘Jerry Maguire mission statement moment of deep regret. Not happening. Phew!”
Are you watching the VMA’s tonight? Did you even know they were happening? That’s what I thought.