- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Adam Levine vs. MTV
August 28, 2011Posted by on
Don’t look for Maroon 5 frontman and all-around hottie to be invited to perform at any MTV event anytime soon. Yesterday, @adamlevine tweeted “the VMAs. one day a year when MTV pretends to still care about music. I’m drawing a line in the sand. fuck you VMAs.”
To which @MTV promptly replied, “.@adamlevine Soooo you’ll be tuning in at 9/8C tomorrow right? (BTW, bonus points if you TwitPic your 2004 Moonman!) #VMA cc @MTVBuzzworthy
Showing that he wasn’t backing down, Adam answered “Still waiting to have my ‘Jerry Maguire mission statement moment of deep regret. Not happening. Phew!”
Are you watching the VMA’s tonight? Did you even know they were happening? That’s what I thought.