- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Perry to Romney…and Boom Goes the Dynamite!
August 25, 2011Posted by on
The latest Gallup poll numbers are out, and boy is it a doozy! In a span of ten days, Texas Governor Rick Perry has gone from zero to hero among GOP voters. The latest numbers have Perry leading the pack with “29 percent among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. Romney trailed with 17 percent, followed by Ron Paul with 13 percent and Michele Bachmann at 10 percent. ”
What’s really striking is that those numbers are on the hills of Perry’s “treasonous” comments about Fed Head Ben Bernanke.
Even more intriguing are the cross-tabs. Once you go beyond the top numbers, you get a better picture of who is supporting which candidate. Of the 15 sub-categories, Perry’s leads in 12 of them, losing the 18-29 year old vote to Congressman Ron Paul (not surprising), the east to Romney by one point, and the liberal/moderate grouping by four to Romney.