- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Washington Monument Closes!
August 23, 2011Posted by on
According to Politico, the 555-foot Washington Monument will be closed indefinitely after engineers found a crack near the top, presumably caused by Tuesday’s East Coast earthquake. The National Park Service said the closing of the 91,000-ton monument is to keep the public safe, the Associated Press reported.