- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Washington Monument Closes!
August 23, 2011Posted by on
According to Politico, the 555-foot Washington Monument will be closed indefinitely after engineers found a crack near the top, presumably caused by Tuesday’s East Coast earthquake. The National Park Service said the closing of the 91,000-ton monument is to keep the public safe, the Associated Press reported.