- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Earthquake Rattles East Coast
August 23, 2011Posted by on
90 minutes ago, I experienced my 2nd earthquake! The first one was back in 2008 while visiting my very good friends, Darin B & The Viking. I was asleep when one hit Maryland last year (around this same time.
The one today was centered in Richmond, and reportedly measured at 5.8. It was felt as far north as Toronto, south as Atlanta, and west as Ohio. Both the Pentagon and the White House were evacuated.
Just one more reason I will never live in California!