- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Earthquake Rattles East Coast
August 23, 2011Posted by on
90 minutes ago, I experienced my 2nd earthquake! The first one was back in 2008 while visiting my very good friends, Darin B & The Viking. I was asleep when one hit Maryland last year (around this same time.
The one today was centered in Richmond, and reportedly measured at 5.8. It was felt as far north as Toronto, south as Atlanta, and west as Ohio. Both the Pentagon and the White House were evacuated.
Just one more reason I will never live in California!