- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 6 days ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
- How do you sleep for 11 hours and wake up tired? Ugh! 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Christine O’Donnell
August 20, 2011Posted by on
Christine O’Donnell may not be a (confirmed) witch, but she has certainly proved herself to be an idiot in need of a village, since the people of Delaware didn’t want her.
As reported by David Badash, “Christine O’Donnell continued her media book tour, playing the victim, this time on “The Today Show,” accusing CNN’s Piers Morgan of borderline sexual harassment, because he actually dared to ask her questions about her past, and questions about issues she writes about in her book. O’Donnell actually walked off his show mid-interview, she says they were running over but the interview was only 23 minutes in.”
Just go away, Christine. And move before a house falls on you!