- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Christine O’Donnell
August 20, 2011Posted by on
Christine O’Donnell may not be a (confirmed) witch, but she has certainly proved herself to be an idiot in need of a village, since the people of Delaware didn’t want her.
As reported by David Badash, “Christine O’Donnell continued her media book tour, playing the victim, this time on “The Today Show,” accusing CNN’s Piers Morgan of borderline sexual harassment, because he actually dared to ask her questions about her past, and questions about issues she writes about in her book. O’Donnell actually walked off his show mid-interview, she says they were running over but the interview was only 23 minutes in.”
Just go away, Christine. And move before a house falls on you!