- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 22 hours ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 1 day ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 3 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 6 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Jody Watley. Fave 3 songs: 1) Friends 2) Looking for a New Love 3) Real Love https://t.co/cvgbIQ1Jsq 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Christine O’Donnell
August 20, 2011Posted by on
Christine O’Donnell may not be a (confirmed) witch, but she has certainly proved herself to be an idiot in need of a village, since the people of Delaware didn’t want her.
As reported by David Badash, “Christine O’Donnell continued her media book tour, playing the victim, this time on “The Today Show,” accusing CNN’s Piers Morgan of borderline sexual harassment, because he actually dared to ask her questions about her past, and questions about issues she writes about in her book. O’Donnell actually walked off his show mid-interview, she says they were running over but the interview was only 23 minutes in.”
Just go away, Christine. And move before a house falls on you!