- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Speaker Invokes Constitution
July 24, 2011Posted by on
Recounting what he said to President Obama, House Speaker John Boehner said the following…
“As I read the Constitution, the Congress writes the laws and you get to decide what you want to sign.”
Agree with his politics or not, this is a spot on factual statement. And one I am proud to associate myself with.