- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Media Matters Doesn’t Matter
June 21, 2011Posted by on
Yesterday, it was widely reported that CNN chief White House correspondent Ed Henry was leaving CNN to Fox News Channel, to become chief White House correspondent for FNC,
Most journalists and people familiar with Henry congratulated him on the new gig and opined of how great a reporter he is. In a quasi-hit piece, Media Matters, the leftist “media watch” organization took the opportunity to highlight everything Ed has done that they didn’t agree with.
Now I’ve never met Ed. But I have been a fan of his from his early days on Capitol Hill with Roll Call’s Heard on the Hill. I’ve always considered him one of the good guys. He’s always proved that. And that won’t change with his new assignment