- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Media Matters Doesn’t Matter
June 21, 2011Posted by on
Yesterday, it was widely reported that CNN chief White House correspondent Ed Henry was leaving CNN to Fox News Channel, to become chief White House correspondent for FNC,
Most journalists and people familiar with Henry congratulated him on the new gig and opined of how great a reporter he is. In a quasi-hit piece, Media Matters, the leftist “media watch” organization took the opportunity to highlight everything Ed has done that they didn’t agree with.
Now I’ve never met Ed. But I have been a fan of his from his early days on Capitol Hill with Roll Call’s Heard on the Hill. I’ve always considered him one of the good guys. He’s always proved that. And that won’t change with his new assignment