- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Media Matters Doesn’t Matter
June 21, 2011Posted by on
Yesterday, it was widely reported that CNN chief White House correspondent Ed Henry was leaving CNN to Fox News Channel, to become chief White House correspondent for FNC,
Most journalists and people familiar with Henry congratulated him on the new gig and opined of how great a reporter he is. In a quasi-hit piece, Media Matters, the leftist “media watch” organization took the opportunity to highlight everything Ed has done that they didn’t agree with.
Now I’ve never met Ed. But I have been a fan of his from his early days on Capitol Hill with Roll Call’s Heard on the Hill. I’ve always considered him one of the good guys. He’s always proved that. And that won’t change with his new assignment