- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Has Mayor Gray Lost His Mind?
May 31, 2011Posted by on
According to The City Paper’s Loose Lips, last Friday there was a “hearing on a bill proposed by Mayor Vince Gray to increase the salary cap of upper-level employees by $100,000.”
In a season of fully loaded vehicles and budget deficits, this is the last thing this city needs!