- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Polling the Debt Ceiling
May 14, 2011Posted by on
While it should come as no surprise that 70% of Republicans surveyed in a new Gallup poll says that Congress should not raise the debt ceiling, I am incredibly surprised by the number of independents who say the same thing – 46%. Only 15% of them say the debt ceiling should be raised. The other 40% replied with “don’t know.”
More over, looking at the Democrat tab, 26% of the President’s own party is against raising the debt limit.
The Gallup poll was conducted from May 5-8, 2011, with a sample of 1,018 adults. The margin of error is +/- 4%