- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Polling the Debt Ceiling
May 14, 2011Posted by on
While it should come as no surprise that 70% of Republicans surveyed in a new Gallup poll says that Congress should not raise the debt ceiling, I am incredibly surprised by the number of independents who say the same thing – 46%. Only 15% of them say the debt ceiling should be raised. The other 40% replied with “don’t know.”
More over, looking at the Democrat tab, 26% of the President’s own party is against raising the debt limit.
The Gallup poll was conducted from May 5-8, 2011, with a sample of 1,018 adults. The margin of error is +/- 4%