- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Polling the Debt Ceiling
May 14, 2011Posted by on
While it should come as no surprise that 70% of Republicans surveyed in a new Gallup poll says that Congress should not raise the debt ceiling, I am incredibly surprised by the number of independents who say the same thing – 46%. Only 15% of them say the debt ceiling should be raised. The other 40% replied with “don’t know.”
More over, looking at the Democrat tab, 26% of the President’s own party is against raising the debt limit.
The Gallup poll was conducted from May 5-8, 2011, with a sample of 1,018 adults. The margin of error is +/- 4%