- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
On Huck not Running
May 14, 2011Posted by on
Any sensible person could have told you that Mike Huckabee was not running for the GOP nomination this year.
Neither Fox News nor the FCC would have allowed a potential candidate to launch his campaign in such a manner. I can guarantee that Roger Ailes knew before today.
And at the end of the day, his wallet said “NO!”