- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Waiting to Inhale
May 11, 2011Posted by on
File this under SMH. That’s shaking my head, for those of you not on Twitter.
It looks like Whitney Houston is heading back to rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. They say it’s voluntary, but it was probably the studio making her go back so that she can be insurable.
Supposedly, she just signed on to starring in the sequel to Waiting to Exhale. You hear that, Whitney? Exhale, don’t inhale!