- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Waiting to Inhale
May 11, 2011Posted by on
File this under SMH. That’s shaking my head, for those of you not on Twitter.
It looks like Whitney Houston is heading back to rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. They say it’s voluntary, but it was probably the studio making her go back so that she can be insurable.
Supposedly, she just signed on to starring in the sequel to Waiting to Exhale. You hear that, Whitney? Exhale, don’t inhale!