- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol — Movie Week
April 14, 2011Posted by on
Really? Ok this is now just getting ridiculous! Paul needs to go! Sorry VFTW.
Haley – The Climb
Great performance. She missed a few notes near the end, but should be safe. SHOULD.
Foreshadowing? We shall see. The first part was karaoke, but the second part was very solid.
Scotty – I Crossed My Heart
This was just the opposite. First part was amazing – authentic George Strait. The second part was only ok.
Casey – Nature Boy
Nice and sweet. Total hat tip for doing a Nat King Cole song. And doing it well!
UGH! Here is my concern. If Paul goes, she becomes the VFTW pick. I hate her!
Jacob – Bridge Over Troubled Water
I have to agree with Jimmy Iovine about preaching to America. But I love it when Jacob takes me to church. Preach on!
James – Heavy Metal
Here, I just don’t know.