- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol — Movie Week
April 14, 2011Posted by on
Really? Ok this is now just getting ridiculous! Paul needs to go! Sorry VFTW.
Haley – The Climb
Great performance. She missed a few notes near the end, but should be safe. SHOULD.
Foreshadowing? We shall see. The first part was karaoke, but the second part was very solid.
Scotty – I Crossed My Heart
This was just the opposite. First part was amazing – authentic George Strait. The second part was only ok.
Casey – Nature Boy
Nice and sweet. Total hat tip for doing a Nat King Cole song. And doing it well!
UGH! Here is my concern. If Paul goes, she becomes the VFTW pick. I hate her!
Jacob – Bridge Over Troubled Water
I have to agree with Jimmy Iovine about preaching to America. But I love it when Jacob takes me to church. Preach on!
James – Heavy Metal
Here, I just don’t know.