- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top Nine — Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame
April 7, 2011Posted by on
Well it’s obvious America has different thoughts on who should go than I do. That’s okay, for now. I was pleasantly surprised to see Paul in the Bottom Three last week. This week on American Idol, we are “treated” to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Week. Hmmm, okay. We are down to only three girls left. I only see maybe one of them making it into the Top Five. Maybe. On to the performances.
Jacob – Man in the Mirror
What a way to start the show. OMG! That’s Siedah Garrett! She’s awesome. And Jacob continues to impress. Werk it gur!
Haley – Piece of My Heart
Pat Benatar called. She wants her dress from the Love is a Battlefield video back. Actually a decent performance.
Casey – Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Nice to slow it down a little.
Great shoes girl. First part put me to sleep. A typical performance. VFTW tweets, “singing the song as if she just wants to get through it because there’s a cake waiting off stage for her afterwards.” Love them!
James – While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Scotty – That’s Alright Mama
Actually a fun performance!
Pia – River Deep Mountain High
My expectations are VERY high for this song! Of course the Tina Turner original is out of this world. But Glee gave it new life a few months ago with Mercedes and Santana singing it. Oh look – a new use for Hammer pants! Surprisingly, this was a very good performance.
Horrible head voice. Second part of the song is much better than the first.
Hmmm. Kenny Loggins does Johnny Cash…horribly!