- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Karger Wins Early Straw Poll in NH
April 3, 2011Posted by on
A little over a week ago I blogged about out and proud gay Republican Fred Karger running for President in 2012 and how he spoke to the DC Chapter of Log Cabin Republicans. This past Friday, on April Fool’s Day no less, it was announced that Karger had won a straw poll conducted by the Saint Anselm College Republicans, in New Hampshire, the previous night.
Read more on our National LCR’s blog.