- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol – Top 11 redux
March 31, 2011Posted by on
Well, it seems that America is pretty tone deaf! Last week’s results definitely showed that people aren’t voting for talent (but hey, we knew that all along). Anyway, though he didn’t give a great performance last week, I am glad the judges used the save on Casey.
Scotty – Country Comfort
Is it a good idea to sing an Elton Joun song that NO ONE has ever heard of?
Naimia – I’m Still Standing
Reggea? Hmmmm. But she did make it work. I’m just worried that people at home won’t get it. This is one of the first pop songs I heard and liked. And I love the video. I just hope everyone else likes it.
Paul – Rocket Man
I think he’s high!
Pia – Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Bringing a little church up in here. Great performance! You keep telling her to switch it up. Why aren’t you saying the same thing to Scotty?
Hold me closer Tony Danza. Oh wait! If the first note is off, it’s a good sign that you’re going home.
One word: karaoke. Probably one of Elton John’s most well known song… butchered!
James – Saturday Night’s Alright
Once he got on stage and stopped pandering to the crowd, it was good. A little Lady Gaga with the piano on fire.
Thia – Daniel
One of my favorites of Elton! I even liked the Wilson Phillips cover of the song. The first part was awesome. The second part, not so much.
Casey – Your Song
Talk about from zero to hero! So far, the best of the night!
Jacob – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
Not his best performance, but leaps and bounds above move of the night.
Love the dress! That’s all. PS, you’re no Michelle Pfieffer! PPS, Randy, you’re on crack if you think this was the best of the night!