- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 11 – Motown Week
March 24, 2011Posted by on
There continue to be three categories in which to put these singers – really good, ok, and go chew on a shotgun blast. Next week, I will give you my pick for the Top 5. There were trainwrecks aplenty on the way to Motown week.
Casey – I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Started aweful, got a little better, but screeched and screamed through most of it.
Thia – Heat Wave
Great job! Foot apping. She lost her rhythm near the end.
Jacob – You’re All I Need
You should know by now that Jacob is my pick to win it all this year! That being said, boy acted like a fool up there on stage. That’s a good thing! When you have all three d
Lauren – You Keep Me Hanging On
Find the beat honey! And stop the vocal dipping. Horrible ending.
Stafano – Hello
Not a good start. Got better, but ever great. Seems like you were straining too much.
Haley – You Really Got a Hold on Me
Good news: your hair looks amazing!
Bad news: you’re in the Bottom 3 again!
Scotty – For Once in My Life
Cute, but ehhhh…
Pia – All in Love is Fair
Started off boring, but picked up and became a great song.
Paul – Tracks of My Tears
I literally went to sleep.
Naima – Dancin’ in the Streets
Watch out Afrika Bambaataa! Great performance!
James – Living for the City
Good performance, but pitchy.
The women continue to underperform. And for the third straight week, one will get the boot. BOTTOM THREE: Lauren, Haley, and Paul