- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 11 – Motown Week
March 24, 2011Posted by on
There continue to be three categories in which to put these singers – really good, ok, and go chew on a shotgun blast. Next week, I will give you my pick for the Top 5. There were trainwrecks aplenty on the way to Motown week.
Casey – I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Started aweful, got a little better, but screeched and screamed through most of it.
Thia – Heat Wave
Great job! Foot apping. She lost her rhythm near the end.
Jacob – You’re All I Need
You should know by now that Jacob is my pick to win it all this year! That being said, boy acted like a fool up there on stage. That’s a good thing! When you have all three d
Lauren – You Keep Me Hanging On
Find the beat honey! And stop the vocal dipping. Horrible ending.
Stafano – Hello
Not a good start. Got better, but ever great. Seems like you were straining too much.
Haley – You Really Got a Hold on Me
Good news: your hair looks amazing!
Bad news: you’re in the Bottom 3 again!
Scotty – For Once in My Life
Cute, but ehhhh…
Pia – All in Love is Fair
Started off boring, but picked up and became a great song.
Paul – Tracks of My Tears
I literally went to sleep.
Naima – Dancin’ in the Streets
Watch out Afrika Bambaataa! Great performance!
James – Living for the City
Good performance, but pitchy.
The women continue to underperform. And for the third straight week, one will get the boot. BOTTOM THREE: Lauren, Haley, and Paul