- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 11 – Motown Week
March 24, 2011Posted by on
There continue to be three categories in which to put these singers – really good, ok, and go chew on a shotgun blast. Next week, I will give you my pick for the Top 5. There were trainwrecks aplenty on the way to Motown week.
Casey – I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Started aweful, got a little better, but screeched and screamed through most of it.
Thia – Heat Wave
Great job! Foot apping. She lost her rhythm near the end.
Jacob – You’re All I Need
You should know by now that Jacob is my pick to win it all this year! That being said, boy acted like a fool up there on stage. That’s a good thing! When you have all three d
Lauren – You Keep Me Hanging On
Find the beat honey! And stop the vocal dipping. Horrible ending.
Stafano – Hello
Not a good start. Got better, but ever great. Seems like you were straining too much.
Haley – You Really Got a Hold on Me
Good news: your hair looks amazing!
Bad news: you’re in the Bottom 3 again!
Scotty – For Once in My Life
Cute, but ehhhh…
Pia – All in Love is Fair
Started off boring, but picked up and became a great song.
Paul – Tracks of My Tears
I literally went to sleep.
Naima – Dancin’ in the Streets
Watch out Afrika Bambaataa! Great performance!
James – Living for the City
Good performance, but pitchy.
The women continue to underperform. And for the third straight week, one will get the boot. BOTTOM THREE: Lauren, Haley, and Paul