- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Yes, Hearts and Minds
March 19, 2011Posted by on
According to a new WaPo-ABC poll, 53% of Americans say gay marriage should be legal. This is up SHARPLY from the 36% level it was at only five years ago.
We are changing hearts and minds, apparently faster than just one at a time.