- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 12
March 17, 2011Posted by on
Of course, there were a few who shined last night.
Naima: What’s Love Got to Do with It
Love you, but you can’t “Rihanna” a Tina Turner song. #aweful
Paul: I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Blues
As Chikezie from Idol Season 7 named it, “The Blues”. Ok, now the quirkiness is turning into very bad dancing and singing. Did the guys over at VFTW get it right last week?
This is just getting bad, so time to short-hand it.
Stefano: Finally a really good performance
Karen: Love the Taylor Dayne
Casey: Quit screaming
Lauren: Go play in traffic.
Jacob: Another amazing performance!
BOTTOM THREE: Naima, Paul, Lauren.