- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 12
March 17, 2011Posted by on
Of course, there were a few who shined last night.
Naima: What’s Love Got to Do with It
Love you, but you can’t “Rihanna” a Tina Turner song. #aweful
Paul: I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Blues
As Chikezie from Idol Season 7 named it, “The Blues”. Ok, now the quirkiness is turning into very bad dancing and singing. Did the guys over at VFTW get it right last week?
This is just getting bad, so time to short-hand it.
Stefano: Finally a really good performance
Karen: Love the Taylor Dayne
Casey: Quit screaming
Lauren: Go play in traffic.
Jacob: Another amazing performance!
BOTTOM THREE: Naima, Paul, Lauren.