- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
American Idol Top 12
March 17, 2011Posted by on
Of course, there were a few who shined last night.
Naima: What’s Love Got to Do with It
Love you, but you can’t “Rihanna” a Tina Turner song. #aweful
Paul: I Guess That’s Why They Call it the Blues
As Chikezie from Idol Season 7 named it, “The Blues”. Ok, now the quirkiness is turning into very bad dancing and singing. Did the guys over at VFTW get it right last week?
This is just getting bad, so time to short-hand it.
Stefano: Finally a really good performance
Karen: Love the Taylor Dayne
Casey: Quit screaming
Lauren: Go play in traffic.
Jacob: Another amazing performance!
BOTTOM THREE: Naima, Paul, Lauren.