- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Patrick Mara to Remain on Ballot
March 15, 2011Posted by on
A few hours ago, I received an email that made me very happy. The email said in part that the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics ruled in favor of the Patrick Mara campaign. to secure a spot on the April 26th ballot.
Additionally, the good people over at Four/26 said in a post…
The D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics ruled this afternoon that Patrick Mara will remain on the April 26 ballot, while Jacque Patterson will not.
Now it is time to put a commonsense candidate on the Council.